UWITEC GmbH as an employer
Since the beginning of our company’s history, one of the most important things for us has been that our employees feel comfortable in their jobs and enjoy their work. We have always worked together in our company in a family atmosphere and are very concerned to promote creativity, discipline and motivation of each individual in the team.
The performance of each individual is very important to us, whereby the performance in a team is, in our opinion, even more important – “Together it is simply easier”. If you are looking for a job with prospects and a future, then send us your application. We are looking forward to your application and to a possible cooperation.
No (vacant) positions?
We appreciate initiative very much:
If you do not find a vacancy or a position that suits you here, we would still be very pleased to receive your application. There may be an opportunity to put your qualifications to the best use elsewhere or at another time in our company.
Please send us your meaningful application with CV, photo and any references by e-mail with the subject Application_”…” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Sales Representative (m/f/d)
20 – 30 hours per week
- Continuous analysis of the supplier portfolio and evaluation of quality and price.
- Processing and invoicing of orders
- Administrative product processing (master data maintenance)
- Answering customer enquiries by e-mail and telephone
- Inventory management as well as incoming and outgoing goods control
- Support of our assembly department
- Very good MS-Office knowledge (especially Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Mesonic (WIN Line) knowledge is an advantage
- Initiative, willingness to learn and ability to work in a team
- Independent and structured way of working
- Excellent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Class B driving licence (E to B and forklift driving licence an advantage)
- Technical understanding
- Working in an innovative company in the field of environmental and scientific technology
- Comprehensive and individual training in your area of responsibility
- Independent work with flexible working hours and creative freedom
- Diverse, varied work in a motivated and competent team
- Internal and external training for your personal development
We offer an attractive salary for this position, grading is based on qualifications and experience. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that a KV minimum salary of EUR 2,139 gross (on a full-time basis) per month applies. Readiness for overpayment exists.